The College hostel is situated in the premises of K. B. Women’s College that caters to the needs of students coming from outside Hazaribag. The hostel provides a congenial ambiance for academic pursuits. The admission is strictly on merit basis. We have generator facility for the hosteler. It also subscribes two daily news papers. The hostel administrative team includes the Principal & the Hostel In charge.
There are three hostels with facilities of nutritious food, namely:
- General Girls Hostel – General hostel with intake capacity of 30 Students
- Welfare hostel for S.C. students-This hostel has intake capacity of 50 students.
- Welfare Hostel for ST Students -This hostel has intake capacity of 100 students.
Rules and Regulations:-
- A student seeking admission to the hostel may apply on the prescribed form available in the college-office. In case of any difficulty you may please contact the Hostel Superintendent.
- Only outstation students of Hazaribag town, who have secured admission to the college, are eligible to apply for Hostel accommodation.
- At the time of admission, the applicant and her parents / guardians shall be required to give an undertaking of good conduct, payment of dues in time / adherence to college / hostel rules to be enforced from time to time. Her parents must also nominate (with signature attested & verified) a local guardian & also provide his / her photograph.
- Admission to the hostel cannot be claimed as a matter of right by those who have been residents in the preceding year. There will be no automatic admission to the hostel in the 2nd and 3rd year.
- A hostel seat in the 2nd & 3rd year will be allotted in accordance to the academic performance of the resident in the previous class. Performance of the resident in the previous class is determined by giving weightage to the following:
– Attendance in lectures, tutorials & Laboratory
– Performance in University Exam
– Discipline in the College
– Participation in co-curricular activities
“Our Talents are the gift that God gives to us …...what we make of our talent is our gift back to God”