The Library is housed at the first floor in a separate building at the centre of the campus and caters to the educational, informative & teaching needs of the staff and students. The college library has a collection of almost 25,341 books. It subscribes to various journals and magazines. It provides reading room facilities and borrowing facilities to the students and members of the staff.
- The library remains open from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM on all working days.
- Each honours course students will be entitled to borrow two books at a time for 15 days.
- The library membership will be valid till the student leaves the college.
- Books are issued and returned from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM as per the schedule given below:
|MONDAY||B.Com Part I||10:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.|
|B. Sc Part I||11:30 A.M. – 03:30 P.M.|
|B.A. Part I||11:30 A.M. – 03:30 P.M|
|TUESDAY||I.Com Ist Year||10:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.|
|I. Sc Ist Year||11:30 A.M. – 03:30 P.M.|
|I.A. Ist Year||11:30 A.M. – 03:30 P.M|
|WEDNESDAY||B.Com Part II||10:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.|
|B. Sc PART II||11:30 A.M. – 03:30 P.M.|
|B. A. Part II||11:30 A.M. – 03:30 P.M|
|THURSDAY||I.Com IInd Year||10:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.|
|I. Sc IInd Year||11:30 A.M. – 03:30 P.M.|
|I.A. IInd Year||11:30 A.M. – 03:30 P.M|
|FRIDAY||B.Com Part III||10:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.|
|B. Sc Part III||11:30 A.M. – 03:30 P.M.|
|B.A. Part III||11:30 A.M. – 03:30 P.M|
- Students who return books later than the due date will be liable to pay a fine @ of Rs 4/= per day after due date.
- Books with torn pages will not be issued for home. They can be consulted in the library only.
“Books are the means by which we build bridges between Cultures”