Post Graduate Diploma In Hospital Management (PGDHM)
Academic Year : 2019 onward
Duration : One Year (Two Semesters)
Eligibility for Admission : Graduation in any stream.
- General nursing and Midwifery (GNM) 3 ½ Year Course after HSC conducted by nursing Council of any state with one year experience after passing GNM course.
Objectives of the course:
- To train medical and non-medical graduates in speciality of Hospital Management and administration to meet the growing demand of Hospital Administrators at the level of management.
- To enable each person to take up consultancy in Hospital organization, co-ordination, planning and controlling health services in cost-effective manner.
- To enable them to take up higher courses of learning/ specialization in the field of Hospital Management in due course of time.
Placement: Hospital Administrator.
- The Total no of Seats is 40 + 5 = 45; (40 seats for General candidates and 5 seats for NRI/NRI sponsored candidates.
- Admission to PG Diploma in Hospital Management shall be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in counselling.
Rupees 25000/- (Twenty five thousand) only per semester for general students and US$ 2000 per semester for NRI/NRI sponsored candidates.
COURSE FEE CONCESSION:
|Sl. No.||FEE CONCESSION TYPES AND DETAILS||CONCESSION %|
|1||Students belonging to ST, SC, BPL||10%|
- Fee must be paid in full at the time of admission.
- 75% attendance is necessary for filling the examination form according to the university rules.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against those students who break college rules.
- All students are directed to see the notice board daily without fail for information.
Hostel Accommodation is available in college campus.
Contact: CO-ORDINATOR: DR. NAVIN SAHAY – 8092286724
Other Contact No:- 9430194080, 9006081400